We are pleased to offer more spots to Front desk Reception staff to join the front line of their client interactions. Solution focused, friendly and organised team players are encouraged to join this exciting venture.
- To attend to guests’ needs in an efficient and professional manner performing all front desk duties as per standards of operation set.
- Interact in a courteous and professional manner with all guests and work colleagues, attending to their needs and requests in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Ensure correct customer database entry and routine follow-up for all relevant berthing enquiries.
- Follow and implement yacht check-in/check-out procedures in an efficient and professional manner.
- Answer phone calls promptly, clearly and professionally conveying always a smile and use the appropriate phrase as per standards.
- Communicate with guests and ask questions about the quality of their stay whilst listening to their responses and identifying what remedial action may be taken in cases of complaint-handling.
- Ensure all duty-shift checklists are continuously followed and accurate information is given to work colleagues especially Management and Attendants.
- Process berthing applications, issuing berthing licenses and administer berthing records and documentation.
- Maintain the security of information related to customers and personnel.
- Maintain the s database via the Management System and all standard documentation.
- Maintain petty-cash accounts and reconcile cash and cheque/credit.
- Implement all general office procedures for the front desk such as filing, photocopying and telephone enquiries in order to maintain a clean and organized working environment.
- Provide guests with refreshments when required, maintain hospitality of guests within the Reception area and when attending meetings in the Offices.
- Comply with regulations regarding dress and expected behavior, reflecting consistently brand standards whilst offering a personalized service to all internal and external customers.
- Be fully conversant with and be aware of the health and safety, security and fire regulations.
- Carry out all other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time.
- Communicates effectively
- Acts with professionalism and integrity
- Builds relationships and fosters teamwork
- Adapts to change and exhibits self-confidence
- Manages time well
- Attends to detail
- Demonstrates functional excellence
- Exceed customer/client expectations
- Flexible working approach around hospitality hours
- Speaks and writes clearly and concisely; demonstrates self-confidence; fluent in English and Greek languages
- Passionate about meeting and dealing with people
- Pleasant and professional approach
- Outgoing, polite and polished; able to handle sensitive and delicate people
- 13th salary
- Provident fund
- Medical insurance after probation period
- Training required for the roles
- Able and willing to work weekends and shifts
- Working hours: 7:30am-8pm 7 days/week Shifts planned a month ahead