A growing international group of companies operating globally but with a small team in Cyprus is now looking for an energetic motivated Internal Lawyer to join the team.
- Preparation of documents and /or applications to the Cyprus Registrar of Companies.
- Draft, perusal, review of various agreements and arranging for execution by the Directors of the Companies.
- Responsible for the preparation of various documents for certification, legalization and apostille.
- Assess, draft, revise, negotiate and conclude legal agreements and/or provide legal advice and opinions for such agreements including sale and purchase agreements, licensing agreements, services agreements, consultants agreements, contractor’s agreements, loan agreements and insurance agreements among other.
- Provide internal legal advice and guidance to all the members of the Group with regards to any legal matter that may arise.
- Respond promptly to internal requests, summarizing and communicating legal risks while allowing a balance of risk that conforms to the Group’s business objectives.
- Oversee the KYC documentation and compliance obligations. Liaise with external organisations for completion of KYC procedures and compliance.
- Analyzing, drafting and reviewing legal agreements and other corporate documentation, such as Resolutions, Power of Attorneys, Share Certificates, Minutes, HE forms as required by the Group and its Shareholders.
- Provide adhoc legal support as required by Senior Management.
- University degree in Law (LLB).
- 3+ years relevant previous experience gained within the corporate department of either a group of companies or a fiduciary service provider or a law firm is essential.
- Qualified lawyer/member of the Cyprus Bar Association.
- Proficient in both Greek & English (written & spoken).
- Experience within Corporate Legal Sector would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent Practical knowledge of the contract, commercial, and corporate law.
- Excellent knowledge of how the Cyprus Registrar of Companies preferable.
- Organizational and communication skills.
- Commitment and proactiveness.