A well established, tax and audit firm in Larnaca CY has wonderful roles open for experienced Audit professionals. Flexible and understanding management teams make this an employer of choice. Our Larnaca candidates tired of commuting and looking for work closer to home? Look no further.
- Performing audits on the basis of the International Standards of Audit
- Creating detailed reports on audit findings
- Assessing accounting system controls and recommending improvements to our clients
- Preparing Financial Statements under the International Accounting Standards
- Examining records to ensure compliance with laws and regulations
- Reviewing taxpayer accounts to determine tax liability
- Preparation and submission of IR4.
- Pursuing continuing education, and keeping up with industry publications to ensure a current understanding of the financial climate and legal changes as they apply to audits
- Qualified (holder of ACA/ACCA )
- Fluent in English and Greek language (additional languages will be considered as an advantage)
- Good Knowledge of CaseWare Working Papers
- Knowledge of Caseware International will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office.(Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Organisation and time management skills
- Minimum 5+ year of relevant work experience
- Strong Math skills, Attention to detail, Team working skills
- 13th Salary
- 21 days Annual leave, 3 days Sick Leave
- Flexible Working Hours – employees can come any time after 08:00 and cover for the time at the end of the day.