Auditor Semi-SeniorLimassol, Cyprus
As part of a large, global accountancy network, with presence in Nicosia and Limassol, our client is proud of employing 120 professionals and providing a wide range of audit, tax, accounting and advisory services.
Due to sustained growth, we are looking for a high caliber Auditor to join the dynamic and...Read More
Junior AuditorNicosia, Cyprus
Excellent career opportunity for an unqualified Auditor to gain more experience and work within a truly professional environment in Nicosia.
- Preparing audit plans and performing audit work for a portfolio of international client companies
- Preparing financial... Read More
Front Office AdministratorNicosia, Cyprus
The main responsibility of this role is to provide both clerical and administrative support, either as part of a team or individually.
- Handle all incoming calls, in a professional and cheerful manner and taking messages correctly
- Provide... Read More
Excellent opportunity for a seasoned Accountant in Nicosia looking for a professional employer offering progression and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Liaise with clients or other external parties, in order to perform their day to day accounting... Read More
Are you an experienced, confident and Qualified Auditor ready for your next challenge? If so we invite you to apply for this brand new vacancy within a well established Tax and Audit firm with an impressive portfolio of local clients and a friendly, professional work environment.
Book Keeper/Admin SupportNicosia, Cyprus
Our client is searching for an experienced Administrator - book keeper, preferably a SAP user to join a small friendly team at a consultancy in Nicosia.
General secretarial support
- Reception of visitors
- Telephone center
- Electronic and hard copy... Read More
- Management of portfolio of audit clients;
- Planning, execution and successful completion of audits in accordance with IFRSs and ISAs;
- Regular reporting to Director about status, progress and completion of audits;
- VAT and VIES reporting and follow-up on... Read More
An intimate work environment with global colleagues, this is a great opportunity for an Accounting professional to be a crucial member of the team in a creative sector within an Art Consultancy.
- Monitor, supervise, review and coordinate the financial operations... Read More