Front of House SecretaryNicosia, Cyprus
A high end motoring brand is looking for an experienced, customer service oriented Receptionist and Front of House person to assist in the show room. The main responsibility of this role is to provide both administrative support and other customer service duties as and when required.
Front Office AdministratorNicosia, Cyprus
The main responsibility of this role is to provide both clerical and administrative support, either as part of a team or individually.
- Handle all incoming calls, in a professional and cheerful manner and taking messages correctly
- Provide... Read More
Project ManagerNicosia, Cyprus
Our client is a Consulting Organization, active in European Union affairs, in particular in EU research, innovation and educational programmes and projects. Based in Nicosia, Cyprus, this client is intensively involved in EU-funded transnational research, innovation and educational projects.
Our client...Read More
As an experienced Administrator do you value a friendly team and a positive, dynamic work environment? Are you looking for part time hours and struggling to find it in Nicosia? Look no further.
- Assisting in the preparation and production of project/client... Read More
Administrator – Global Compliance DepartmentNicosia, Cyprus
Excellent opportunity for a seasoned Compliance Administrator to join a corporate and dynamic Global Compliance team at a well established firm in Nicosia.
- Preparation of applications to the Cyprus Registrar of Companies on behalf of clients (approval of name... Read More
Book Keeper/Admin SupportNicosia, Cyprus
Our client is searching for an experienced Administrator - book keeper, preferably a SAP user to join a small friendly team at a consultancy in Nicosia.
General secretarial support
- Reception of visitors
- Telephone center
- Electronic and hard copy... Read More
Book KeeperNicosia, Cyprus
A perfect opportunity for an experienced Book keeper to work in a cosy environment with a friendly team, in a beautiful space in the old town of Nicosia. Our client is a busy, innovative Architectural and Eco-tourism company keen to add to its existing and growing team.
Corporate AdministratorNicosia, Cyprus
- Working with the Company’s corporate documents. Preparation of necessary documentation such as acceptances, resignations, instruments and resolutions
- Assisting with opening and maintaining bank accounts
- Managing clients files, drafting,... Read More