Teacher AssistantNicosia Cyprus Full-Time
A vibrant Montessori Kindergarten located in Engomi Nicosia and is urgently seeking experienced and qualified Nursery Assistants to work within the school. They require an assistant to join their team on a permanent basis within the Baby Room. The position is full time from 08.00-14.30 Monday to Friday with one afternoon per week until 17.30 (1 hour break) 36 HOURS PER WEEK
In order to apply, it is Essential that you hold:
- At least 1-year full time experience working within a formal setting
- Should be passionate about teaching and capable of expressing that passion in hands on work with the children.
- A relevant qualification in Childcare and previous experience of working in early years setting. We are looking for someone with strong verbal and written communication skills in English. Greek is an advantage
- You will be expected to support the classroom’s Lead Teacher. This will involve supervising students, preparing lesson materials and keeping the classroom areas tidy
- Thorough and demonstrable experience of EYFS practices incorporated within work ethic and prepared to participate in learning the Montessori method of education (courses offered at the centre)
- First aid trained
Your success in this role will depend on your ability to build a safe and nurturing learning environment. This will require excellent communication skills as well excellent organization skills.
Contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org or 99539380 Salary to be discussed based on qualifications
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.