Sorry, this vacancy has been closed. You can still submit your application to be contacted for similar opportunities in the future.
Back End Software EngineerLondon United Kingdom Full-Time - Full Remote
Based in the UK, but with employees Europe wide, our client offers a full function CRM system. Fully API based, it is used to support a broad range of customers internationally and has been developed into vertical solutions for both the Mortgage Industry and Homebuilders. Being hosted on AWS, this has made the company one of Amazon's leading users of lambda.
- To focus primarily on server engineering, using both databases and asynchronous message processing
- Direct responsibility for the back-end architecture, and with shared responsibility for the overall system and global deployment architecture
- Substantial skills and experience in backend server and database engineering
- Deep knowledge of SQL coding and performance tuning
- Able to work with server systems primarily written in Python with some Node.js
- Experienced using PostgreSQL(Aurora) mainly with some MongoDB use
- Able to make extensive use of asynchronous processing
- Any front end skills in React etc would be useful but not essential
- Strong ability to communicate with people (e.g. excellent writing skills) and strong ability to communicate with computers (e.g .classic programming skills)
- Flexible, adaptable character, happy to work fully remote
- Self starter with a strong work ethic
- Full remote as a contractor
- UK holiday entitlement of 24 days paid leave
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.