Sorry, this vacancy has been closed. You can still submit your application to be contacted for similar opportunities in the future.
Acquisition Account ManagerLimassol Cyprus Full-Time - Hybrid Working Model
We are looking for a talented Acquisition Account Manager to manage paid campaigns on different media channels such as Facebook, Google Ads, SSP media platforms and more.
You will be responsible for managing and optimizing ad exposure and outdoing the competition while staying within budgets and targets.
- Design and implement a marketing strategy to align with business goals
- Help identify target audiences and plan media campaigns
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Compare and negotiate rates, ad space, and airtime
- Optimize plans and budgets according to the best media mix
- Collaborate with other teams, like tech, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- Experiment with new platforms and channels
- Ensure ads are creative and displayed appropriately
- Report to management and build long-term relationships
- Proven experience of 1 year as an account manager or media buying or similar role
- Hands-on experience in managing campaigns on Facebook and Google Ads, Yahoo, Display and more
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics – an advantage
- Knowledge of other online marketing channels
- Proven Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical, organizational and multitasking skills
- Participating in media planning to identify target audiences and craft effective campaigns
- Familiarity with media-buying, planning, and research
- Working knowledge of media analytics software
- Attention to details
- Critical thinking skills
- Fluency in English is essential
- Previous experience in SAAS/Online/Global Company – An Advantage.
- Technical Experience in Software/Development Processes - An Advantage
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience
- Private medical cover
- Performance related annual bonus
- Hybrid working options pending workload and company needs
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.