Senior Technical Documentation WriterCyprus Full-Time - Full Remote
We are looking for an experienced Senior Technical Documentation Writer to help create and build out our fintech client’s modern documentation and user assistance infrastructure.
You will be a core part of the product team working
closely with engineering, product support and marketing as well as consumers to
prepare technical and end user documentation for their software.
- Oversee team collaboration with Development, QA, Product Management, and other groups to plan, research, write and revise online documentation – including general overviews, tutorials, installation/configuration instructions, training materials, release notes and API documentation
- Build and maintain internal and client facing documentation, such as online videos, demos, guided tours, and other educational techniques
- Review and edit software documentation for accuracy and consistency in tone
- Outstanding command of written English, in terms both of communication and of grammar
- Professional experience in writing client-facing software documentation with a customer-focused attitude and desire to interface directly with end-user clients
- Strong project management, communication, and cross-group collaboration capabilities
- Ability to understand new APIs, learn how they work, and document them in concise, easy-to-follow
- Experience owning an end-to-end documentation creation process
- You have experience working in developer support/developer relations
- You have experience with video production or editing
- SaaS experience is preferred
- You have Java or C# experience
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.