Full Stack EngineerRemote Full-Time - Full Remote
Our client is a technology consulting firm offering services in the areas of Blockchain, Cryptography, Data Science and Business Intelligence. Their mission is to provide top of the line services to its clients in order to help them achieve their goals with the most effective way. The team consists of people with a blend of academic and industry experience with strong technical skills and always seek for challenge.
We are looking for an enthusiastic software engineer to join their team. You will report directly to the software team lead and assist with all functions of software coding and design. You will be involved in exciting projects and learn new technology stacks used in the industry.
To ensure success as a software engineer, you should have a good working knowledge of basic programming languages, the ability to learn new technology quickly, and the ability to work in a team environment. Ultimately, a top-class Software Engineer provides valuable support to the design team while continually improving their coding and design skills.
- Assisting the development manager with all aspects of software design and coding
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills
- Writing and maintaining code
- Working on minor bug fixes
- Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems
- Responding to requests from the development team
- Gathering information from consumers about program functionality
- Writing reports
- Conducting development tests
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering or mathematics from a top-tier University. A Master's degree will be considered as a plus
- Good knowledge of at least one web development framework (preferably .NET Core with ReactJs)
- At least 2 years of professional experience in developing applications
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment
- Ability to live and work in Cyprus
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus scheme
- Annual performance review
- Challenging projects to work on
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.