Full Stack Engineer (Junior and Senior)Limassol Cyprus Full-Time - Hybrid Working Model
Our client is a technology consulting firm offering services in the areas of Blockchain, Cryptography, Data Science and Business Intelligence. Their mission is to provide top of the line services to its clients in order to help them achieve their goals with the most effective way. Their team consists of people with a blend of academic and industry experience with strong technical skills and always seek for challenge.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new Blockchain software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Mathematics from a top tier University
- [Optional] Masters/PhD in Computer Science (or related field) will be considered as a plus
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience in at least one major cloud provider
- Proven experience in .NET Core 3+ or Node.js or Flask or Django
- Proven experience in SQL and NoSQL
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organise, and prioritise work
- Hybrid work scheme(mixture of WFH and on site)
- Bonus scheme
- Annual performance review
- Challenging projects to work on
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.