Full Stack EngineerLimassol Cyprus Full-Time - Hybrid Working Model
Our client is a technology consulting firm focusing in the areas of Blockchain, Cryptography, Data Science, and AI/ML. Its team consists of people with a blend of academic and industry experience with strong technical skills that always seeking challenges.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player. You will be involved in a variety of projects, solving complex problems which require research and strong assessment skills. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Working with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Writing and maintaining code
- Designing client-side and server-side architecture
- Studying and implementing algorithms
- Building the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Testing software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshooting, debugging, and upgrading software
- Creating security and data protection settings
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or relevant field
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Knowledge of .NET Core 5+ and ReactJS
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Able to live and work in Cyprus
- Year-end performance bonus
- 22 days of annual leave
- Hybrid working arrangement (4 days WFH/week)
- Annual performance review
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.