Media Operations AssistantCyprus Full-Time - Full Remote
A management and leadership specialist, a social media personality and motivational speaker. From Cyprus across Europe to the USA, our client is an enigmatic and charismatic business professional, who advises people across the globe and is now expanding his Cyprus team.
The successful candidate is a dynamic personality, keen to work online and be results oriented, working independently from home and helping promote and assist this busy professional in driving this message ever forward.
- Assist with basic admin tasks such as contacting and arranging logistics for guests or participants. Booking hotels and flights.
- Meet and greet guests and participants and connect with them, ensure a relationship is formed and nurtured
- Familiarize yourself with each guest's profile and background and come up with creative ideas for their interview. For example, types of questions and generally suggestions for the CEO to consider
- Document creation and management
- Create and oversee proposals sent out from the company to prospective clients
- Liaising with guests and participants after they have been interviewed or been to a seminar with the CEO and ensure that there is follow-up and feedback
- Assist the CEO in generating new ideas and visions for other programs and initiatives
- Assist the CEO with fresh content and media engagement ideas
- Preferred but not essential: 1+ years’ experience working in an admin, digital or similar role
- Able to work on own initiative, find solutions and be proactive
- Strong attention to detail and follow up
- Enjoys organising and keeping things in order
- Client focused and is friendly and appropriate with guests
- Fluency in English essential; Greek and other languages a bonus
- Fully IT Literate and an experienced social media user and enthusiast
- Keen learner able to take instruction and grow
- Flexible hours
- Annual performance related bonus
- Excellent career development opportunity
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.