MLOps EngineerLimassol Cyprus Full-Time - Full Remote
Our client is on a mission to simplify how we shop. Retailers rely on our client's AI software to detect errors, prevent loss, and assist shoppers and store associates on a daily basis.
We are proud to say they count the top retailers in Europe among their customers, with installations in Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, and Sweden. They are an employer with an international team of AI and retail experts with locations in Salzburg, Vienna, and Limassol.
- Develop and maintain the infrastructure for DL/CV model training in the IaC way
- Maintain (remotely) bare metal servers with GPUs inside
- Develop automated training and testing pipelines of DL/CV models
- Introduce and guide CV engineers with best practices in MLOps
- Communicate and collaborate with other Engineers, including CV, SE, DE, DevOps
- 2+ years of professional experience and well-versed in working with at least one of the popular CI/CD systems (preferably Gitlab)
- Strong fundamental understanding of ML/DL pipelines, including tools such as Airflow, MLflow, DVC, ELK, etc.
- Understanding of Docker
- Full business proficiency in English and good communication skills
- Good knowledge of Python >=3.8 and bash/shell scripting
- Experience with building infrastructure and software monitoring (preferably Prometheus)
- Able to debug and help other people with their training scripts/source code
- Confident knowledge of the network stack
Good to have
- Experience with Salt and/or Ansible
- Any PyTorch-based framework
- Familiarity with production systems
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Work in a fast-growing, award-winning technology company
- Be part of a young, international, and highly motivated team with a creative work environment
- Work in the comfortable and modern office in Limassol or Salzburg, or work fully remote
- Work on your own terms and grow within the company
- Flexible working hours, global team events, and much more!
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.