Senior C++ EngineerCyprus Full-Time - Full Remote
Created to cater to the unique needs of professional traders and grant customers a competitive advantage in the market, our client strives to satisfy the needs of today and unlock the opportunities for tomorrow by combining a powerful backend OMS system with a user-friendly interface into a functions-rich innovative tailor-made software.
Their flagship product Nova is an industry-leading equity trading platform providing real-time transaction processing, trading, market monitoring, and more. Nova enables better decision-making and puts the odds in favour of traders.
- Contribute to taking the OMS and the Nova desktop application to the next level
- Write clean, well-architected C++ code, and its respective tests
- Maintain code quality through test driven development and code reviews and provide constructive feedback
- Communicate with Nova stakeholders to gather requirements and make informed decisions
- Promote engineering best practices
- Continuously take advantage of opportunities to learn and share with others
- 5+ years of experience developing real-time, low-latency, high-performance applications using C++ and the Qt framework
- Good understanding of software architecture and the ability to write clean code
- An almost compulsive need for well-tested code, and always include comprehensive tests in their PRs
- A competitive remuneration package
- Ability to work remotely and with flexible working hours
- Work equipment provided
- Be a core part of a fast-growing team in a nurturing environment with well-established engineers
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.