Junior QA EngineerNicosia Cyprus Full-Time - Hybrid Working Model Junior Level
We are proud to announce this exciting new opening for a Junior Quality Assurance Engineer to join one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies according to the Financial Times. Our client operates a London-based product suite that includes mobile and web applications with the core engineering team based in Cyprus.
Also certified as the most flexible workplace you can work for, this tech company and app developer is not only state of the art and cutting edge but also a considerate employer people enjoy working for and with. Innovation and passion for learning new technologies and applying them are at the heart of the Founders and all who join them. As a health-tech social impact company, the Cyprus team is ready for an enthusiastic Engineer to join the QA function.
You must thrive on new challenges, demonstrate excellent judgment in prioritizing tasks, and are a multi-tasker who passionately wants to contribute to the quality of the product.
- Responsible for ensuring that the service meets the established required standards of quality
- Ensure that the platform meets the required standards including reliability, usability and performance
- Evaluate adequacy and quality assurance standards
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases (end-to-end)
- Estimate, prioritise, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Identify, record, document in detail and track identified bugs
- Perform regression testing following the resolution of bugs
- Work closely with the remaining Engineering team to identify and define system requirements
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of technical documentation
- Work closely with the first line support team to investigate live bugs in the system and planning their resolution with the engineering team
- Bachelor’s Degree holder
- Strong propensity for research and investigation
- Strong logical and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to write comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills in fluent English
The following will be considered a plus:
- Good knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Competitive compensation package including frequent bonuses
- Provident Fund and private health insurance
- Personal wellness budget allowance available for employees to spend on whatever they choose that enhances their mental or physical wellbeing
- Flexible working environment with home working arrangements and state-of-the-art office
- Annual company all-expenses-paid trip
- Regular company get-togethers for staff and families (roof garden music events, BBQs etc.)
- 25 days paid annual leave with the option to carry over unused days to the following year
- Freedom in choice of technical kit
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.