Customer Support OfficerLimassol Cyprus Full-Time - Non Remote
Our client, a vast network of business organisations – and thus opportunities – active across a variety of sectors – chiefly, maritime, satellite communication, and oil and gas pursuits, alongside healthcare and ICT, is currently hiring a Customer Support Officer to join the team.
You will daily run the sales operations in the office and supplemental administrative tasks.
- Receive enquiries from the customer through various media
- Process these, from the enquiries stage to the invoice stage where applicable, including regular follow-up reminders
- Coordinate the Principal, Supplier, Customer, and forwarding agents’ interaction through all of the sales processes including but not limited to enquiry, quotation, order receipt & acknowledgement
- Request for readiness, despatch, freight tracking, documentation legalisation, invoicing, etc (where applicable)
- Create and control of all manual and electronic filing systems for customer sales cases and all relevant office paperwork
- Back-up other colleagues within the same department in case of absence and ensure smooth flow a of operations
- Respond to customers’ and suppliers’ general inquiries as necessary and coordinate with the Manager
- College or University Degree
- Other Certificates such as typewriting, languages, etc
- Self-sufficient and happy working alone
- Excellent telephone manners
- Good working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Presentable and personable
- Good organisational skills
- Reliable and conscientious
- Good sense of humour
- 14 salaries
- Providend fund at 3% after the first 6 months of the probation period
- Coffee shop allowance
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.