Junior Unity DeveloperNicosia Cyprus Full-Time - Non Remote
Our client is a mixed-reality software development company, focused on delivering safety, scalability & real-time data to high-risk and mission-critical training. We are seeking a Junior Unity Developer to join our client’s team.
The ideal candidate will have some experience with Unity and a passion for game development. This is an entry-level position that offers the opportunity to learn and grow as a developer. If you're driven and creative with a passion for making and playing games, we'd love to hear from you!
- Develop and maintain Unity-based games and applications
- Collaborate with designers, artists, and other developers to bring new features and content to our products
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Troubleshoot and debug issues
- Learn and stay up to date with the latest advancements in Unity and game development technologies
- Some experience with Unity, C# and object-oriented programming
- Passion for making and playing games
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Prior experience in game development or computer science is a plus
- A strong portfolio of past projects is desirable
This is a full-time position with great opportunities for advancement. You will be learning next to our client’s competent team, on high-end computers and on cutting-edge technology (mixed reality).
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.