Unity DeveloperNicosia Cyprus Full-Time - Non Remote
Our client is a mixed-reality software development company, focused on delivering safety, scalability & real-time data to high-risk and mission-critical training. We are seeking a Unity Developer to join our client’s team.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience with Unity and a strong understanding of game development principles. If you're driven and creative with a passion for making and playing games, we'd love to hear from you!
- Develop and maintain high-quality, performant, and engaging Unity-based games and applications
- Collaborate with designers, artists, and other developers to bring new features and content to our products
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Troubleshoot and debug issues in a timely manner
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in Unity and game development technologies
- 3+ years of professional experience working with Unity
- Strong understanding of C# and object-oriented programming
- Experience with Unity's scripting API, asset pipeline, and editor scripting
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills
- Passion for making and playing games
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
This is a full-time position with great opportunities for advancement. You will be working with our client’s competent team, on high-end computers and on cutting-edge technology (mixed reality).
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.