Office AdministratorNicosia Cyprus Full-Time - Non Remote
Our client is an independent professional services firm based in Cyprus and formed in 2009, offering services of the highest standards to local and international clients. The firm consists of highly qualified partners and staff offering a wide range of expertise. They are currently looking for an Office Administrator to join their team in Nicosia. Relevant training for AML will be provided.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support all functions of service lines of the firm
- Deal with the input of data into the AML software
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration or a related field
- 2-3 years of previous working experience
- Knowledge of any AML software will be considered an advantage
- Competitive remuneration package based on skills and experience
- 13th salary
- Friday afternoons off
- Flexible working hours
- Pursuing the AML qualification will be covered by the firm if the employee wishes to pursue such a qualification
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.