HR Operations ExecutiveLimassol Cyprus Full-Time - Non Remote
Our client is an internationally certified private security company with a longstanding tradition of providing high quality, custom designed security solutions to a wide spectrum of clients. With offices in Dubai, London, Sydney, Limassol, Kabul and Mogadishu, the company remains an independent private company whose success has been building upon agility, integrity, and consistently meeting its customer’s requirements.
Expanding their Limassol office in Cyprus, they are now ready to add a seasoned HR Operations Executive.
- Represent the company in the UK as and when required by management which includes attending quarterly meetings with the Foreign Commonwealth Development Office in London, and supporting the company’s parent and sister companies
- Act as the nominated Contract Representative to the UK Government contract taking responsibility for all aspects of contract management for the client(s) including quality assurance
- Be responsible for the financial management of the contract which includes invoicing and budget management
- Manage the day-to-day operations around recruitment, human resources, client and contractor interaction, and all travel arrangements
- Administer and manage the Overseas Security Managers and Intelligence Analysts’ contract
- Strategically partner the Business Units by providing support in performance management, employee relations, recruitment and selection, succession with planning and the end-to-end life cycle of an employee
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Qualification in Human Resources/Administration at Degree level or equivalent with relevant experience support
- Project Management/PRINCE 2 qualification or equivalent is an advantage
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in an HR or related operations role
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a senior HR role with previous management experience of sub-ordinates to drive consistent HR support in an international diverse context
- British passport holder
- Clear criminal record and medically fit
- Experience and understanding of the risk management industry
- Experience working in austere and challenging work environments
- Experience with performance management cycles, including reviews, 360-degree feedback, disciplinary matters
- Understanding of local laws of the countries that our client operates in
- Experience with the end-to-end recruitment and selection of employees and contractors
- Understanding of working with a UK Government Organization
- Fluency in English is essential
- Strong intra-personal skills – capable of negotiating effectively
- Management skills –leadership, analytical, decisive but consultative; capable of innovative thinking and managing change.
- Commercial skills – commercially astute with sufficient understanding of budgets, linking the strategic direction of human resources and manning budgets
- Administrative Skills – strong organizational and administrative skills
- 13th Salary
- BUPA medical scheme supplementing GESY
- Annual leave of 21 workings days at commencement which will increase depending on the number of years employed + Cyprus Public Holidays
- Office hours are normally 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday, however, the successful applicant will be expected to work outside of these hours as and when required
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.