IT & Business Applications ManagerLimassol Cyprus Full-Time - Non Remote
An international Group of companies with several business streams across the globe, has a small established team in Cyprus. We are proud to now be searching for the next addition to their team. We are seeking an IT & Business Applications Manager to lead the implementation, maintenance of Sage and its integration with operational and other financial systems used in the organization. The successful candidate will work closely with the Finance and IT teams to ensure that the finance applications meet the needs of the organization and are aligned with business processes. The ideal candidate will have experience in managing enterprise-wide financial applications.
Sage experience is desired but not necessary as adequate training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Candidate will manage all aspects of the financial system including but not limited to custom reporting, software upgrades, API integrations, system maintenance, and implement custom workflows
- Developing and implementing a strategy for the organisation’s business applications in line with the overall business strategy and in collaboration with the Head of the Financial Shared Services and CFO of the organisation
- Analyzing business processes and identifying opportunities for improvement through the use of technology
- Design, develop, test and implement new features and changes to current functionality as per user requirements and according to vendor best practices
- Development and monitoring of integration between operational and financial systems
- Ensuring that users of the organisation’s business applications are adequately supported and that issues are resolved in a timely and effective manner
- Overseeing the training of staff on financial systems and develop end-user training material
- Managing relationships with vendors who provide financial application solutions to the organisation.
- University degree in Computer Science or similar preferred
- A minimum of 5 Years business applications implementation experience e.g. Sage, SAP, Dynamics NAV, Oracle NetSuite etc.
- Proficient in programming/scripting
- Strong knowledge of databases/SQL
- Demonstrated experience in project management
- Must be a strong team player with excellent communication and relational skills.
- Be analytical and detailed-oriented;
- Have excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of SAGE 300 will be considered an advantage.
- 13th salary
- BUPA Medical scheme
- 9-5 Monday to Friday
- On site
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.