Senior Credit ControllerNicosia Cyprus Full-Time - Hybrid Working Model Senior Level
A wonderful opportunity has arisen within a global company specializing in offshore and marine machinery, for a Senior Credit Controller to join its new and expanding Cyprus office and team.
The company is an established international group of companies with over 30 years’ experience providing unbeatable service to users and owners of cranes around the world. They work with a wide range of brands and manufacturers offering crane services across a variety of the following industries.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a credit control and/or billing team, the ability to manage a large volume of customers accounts, be able to work with multiple foreign currencies, have strong time management and organization skills, and will be able to work under pressure. Line management experience would be beneficial however on the job support will be provided.
- Manage the sales ledgers of a multiple global group of Companies
- Raise and send customer invoices
- Allocate customer payment
- Manage a small team of Receivables and Credit control clerks
- Oversee the aged debt for the group
- Calculate customer rebates
- Make credit decisions
- Internal reporting
- Assist the Group Credit manager
- Intermediate Excel knowledge
- Experience in receivables
- Good attention to details
- Excellent English language speaking and writing
- Three days at the office, two days at home
- Holiday: 20 days + bank holidays
- Profit share bonus
- Annual performance related bonus
- Working hours Monday to Friday, 08:00 - 17:00
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.