Head Office AccountantNicosia Cyprus Full-Time - Hybrid Working Model Managerial Level
A wonderful opportunity has arisen within a global company specializing in offshore and marine machinery, for a qualified and experienced Accountant to join its new and expanding Cyprus office and team.
With worldwide offices, service stations, and machinery-focused workshops at strategic locations, our client uses state-of-the-art techniques and equipment and are innovators in their industry. They are known for providing the very best service and parts solutions worldwide.
This role would suit a qualified Accountant with experience in Audit and Industry who has good knowledge of accounting standards, audit, month-end reporting, and transactional ledgers using FX currencies. You will report to the Group Financial Controller who will assist in the preparation of the month-end reporting and completion of month-end tasks.
- Payment approvals
- P&L and Balance sheet reviews
- Internal audit
- Internal reporting
- Audit oversight and completion
- Consolidation of group accounts
- Mentoring Junior Accountants
- Intermediate Excel knowledge
- Qualified Accountant with min 2 years of post-qualification experience
- Previous experience in Audit working with IFRS
- Good experience in AP, AR, and cash ledgers
- Previous experience within international companies/groups
- Previous experience doing balance sheet reconciliations and management accounts
- Excellent English language (speaking and writing)
- Competitive remuneration package
- Monday to Friday, 08:00 - 17:00
- Holiday: 20 days + bank holidays
- Profit share bonus
- Hybrid working options
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.