Accounts Receivable OfficerNicosia Cyprus Full-Time - Hybrid Working Model Junior Level
A wonderful opportunity has arisen within a global company specializing in offshore and marine machinery, for an Accounts Receivable officer to join its new and expanding Cyprus office and team.
The company is an established international group of companies with over 30 years’ experience providing unbeatable service to users and owners of cranes around the world. They work with a wide range of brands and manufacturers offering crane services across a variety of the following industries.
- Manage the sales ledgers of multiple global companies by raising and sending customer invoices, allocating customer payments, and overseeing the aged debt
- Confidently work with internal and external customers to resolve credit control issues by communicating over emails and phone calls
- Be part of the SSC team where you will report to the Group Head of Credit Control who will support you in your role
- Min 1 year of previous work experience in a similar role, working within a billing or credit control team
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Ability to manage a large volume of customers accounts
- Ability to work with multiple foreign currencies
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Comfortable working within a small team under the guidance of the head of credit control
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to manage your own workload by prioritizing tasks
- Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Experience with QuickBooks and MSD is beneficial but not essential
- Holiday: 20 days + bank holidays
- Profit share bonus
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Working hours Monday to Friday, 08:00 - 17:00
- Hybrid working options
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.