Cabin CrewPaphos Cyprus Full-Time - Non Remote
A start-up aviation company is now looking to quickly grow its team in Paphos, having an exciting opportunity available for Cabin Crew to join the team for its scheduled flights. The airline will operate a fleet of A320s to destinations to and from Paphos, Cyprus.
We are looking for competent Cabin Crew who can make a difference in safety and product delivery by creating a pleasant flight experience for the guests. You will be able to work autonomously, take initiative, and collaborate with colleagues to help passengers enjoy their time aboard.
The goal is to secure customer service development by establishing a people’s company with high reliability and standards.
- Previous Cabin Crew experience will be advantage
- Fluency in English is essential; Greek will be considered an advantage as with any other language
- Punctuality, flexibility, and willingness to work on a shift schedule
- Ability to solve complicated situations both in a team and with customers
- People-oriented approach
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Cool tempered and patient with an aptitude for resolving issues
- Hold a valid EU passport without limitations and the right to live and work in Cyprus
- Valid Cabin Crew Attestation according to EASA regulations (for experienced candidates/juniors will attain this with training)
- Valid medical certificate
- Clean criminal record
- Completed military service (when applicable)
- Highly competitive package
- Roster based on block days
- Career progression
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.