BookkeeperNicosia Cyprus Full-Time - Non Remote
Our client is a professional firm based in Nicosia offering Accounting, Tax, and Corporate Services to companies both locally and internationally, looking to employ a dynamic and highly motivated Bookkeeper to join their expanding team of professionals.
- Day-to-day Bookkeeping
- VAT quarterly submissions
- Preparation of VIES
- Monthly Reconciliations
- Dealing and liaising with customers, banks, and auditors
- LCCI Accounting Intermediate/Higher or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs
- Knowledge of E-Soft Accounting System will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Very good communication and organizational skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- 13th salary
- Provident Fund (after 1 year)
- 21 days annual leave
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.