Solutions EngineerNicosia Cyprus Full-Time - Non Remote
As a technical representative for our client’s products and services, this new opportunity calls for an experienced Engineer to be responsible for driving complex, multi-stakeholder construction technology implementations for key customers in Cyprus and abroad. As advocates of construction technologies, our client stands out for their passion and drive to carve their niche in this sector.
The role involves guiding, training, and consulting customers on their Construction digitization efforts. This includes identifying challenges and bottlenecks, re-configuring Construction workflows, liaising with all company departments to ensure alignment, setting up accounts, training customers, and following up with customers to ensure adoption.
- Develop a technical understanding of all major construction technology players in the market
- Drive complex, multi-stakeholder technology implementations (i.e/ site captures, project management tools, etc.) and solve diverse mission-critical business problems
- Drive the customer’s discovery process, help uncover current pains, and create a digital roadmap to align solutions to their business objectives
- Prepare and deliver high-impact presentations and demonstrate practically how the company’s products can be adopted across the company
- Guide, train, and consult customers through their digitization roadmap ensuring that our solutions meet key business objectives and technical requirements
- Act as a liaison between internal stakeholders, including Sales, Product, and Customer Success, sharing customer feedback, and improving internal understanding of customer requirements
- BA/BS degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management with 5+ years of relevant experience in the world of construction
- Technology savvy, obsessed with delivering to high standards, and want to be an expert on Construction Technologies
- Able to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently while achieving business goals from assigned accounts
- Have methodic and demonstrate critical thinking to discover and understand customer pain points and requirements
- Strong, professional communication skills - written, verbal, and in presentation and are comfortable talking to C-level stakeholders
- Analytical, detail-driven, and with the ability to think strategically to solve problems
- Strong sense of ownership
- Dynamic fast-paced team with huge potential for growth
- 13th salary
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.