Funding ManagerLimassol Cyprus Full-Time - Hybrid Working Model
Our client, a globally regulated Forex and CFD broker, is hiring a Funding Manager to join the team in Limassol, Cyprus. You will be working in a global environment, coordinating and overseeing all funding operations. You will be managing a small team, promote excellence and meet internal SLA’s which will ultimately improve the quality of service provided to the clients and increase retention and activity.
You will actively work with regional offices across the business to resolve funding issues and suggest innovative solutions to help improve the client funding process.
- Supervise the validation and execution of transactions from CRM (deposits, withdrawals, transfers) via different payment channels.
- Managing a small team of one person for now.
- Validate and execute manual transactions when required.
- Report large transaction requests to Compliance and Dealing.
- Liaise with other departments to escalate and resolve any Funding issues.
- Monitor Deposits and implement fraud prevention procedures and resolve chargeback disputes.
- Ensure that transaction inquiries/requests via the company’s communication channels are met and followed.
- Ensure all follow up re: pending cases (funding related) that may reach the Backoffice are tracked.
- Investigate and resolve any discrepancies in payments by communicating with banks and processors.
- Assist PSPs by providing sufficient information (transaction details, error messages, screenshots captured by customers) to carry out investigation on their side.
- Supervise the application of Daily and Monthly Reconciliation processes.
- Reconciliate automated and manual transfers.
- Follow up with Funding email flow.
- Assist senior management team and the Head of Funding.
- Cooperate and assist other Departments with understanding client funding issues.
- University degree in Finance or a related field is an advantage
- Minimum 4+ years of working experience in a similar role in the Forex industry
- Previous experience with Cashiers such as Praxis & Bridgerpay would be desirable
- Previous experience in managing people is a bonus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (Ability to speak in Spanish/Mandarin/Vietnamese would also be desirable but not essential.)
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to evaluate issues from a regulatory perspective with a practical, business- orientated, common sense approach to complex problem solving
- Lunch provided
- WFH twice a week
- End of year performance bonus.
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.