Front End DeveloperNicosia Cyprus Full-Time - Hybrid Working Model
An exciting new software start-up, with the backing of a major pan-European retail and trade business, is launching a team in Nicosia.
The Company offers an excellent opportunity to the right candidate to be part of the development of a completely new software system, being the major player in the design and the decision-making process.
The role is for an experienced Front End Developer looking for the next step in their career to join this innovative and exciting company. This is a key position within the front-end team and requires a highly motivated individual who desires a team environment both at a local and remote level.
As part of the team, you will be responsible for implementing the Web UI for a completely new software system with a team based between the UK and Cyprus. The role offers an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop their skills and grow with the business.
Our client is looking for someone who thrives on solving tough problems, someone who can challenge those around them, and be challenged, while delivering delightful experiences for their customers.
- Opportunity to work on a new greenfield project
- Being involved in the design process of the required UI
- Opportunity to travel to the UK
- Work closely and report to the team lead in the UK to deliver solutions from technical specifications
- Excellent communication skills, strong work ethic
- Motivated individual with initiative and the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize issues, and adapt to an ever-changing workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Taking ideas through to implementation
- Willing to go above and beyond
Essential Technical Skills
- Able to write solid, semantic HTML and have advanced experience writing LESS/SASS/CSS
- Knowledge of modern JS frameworks and libraries (Vue.js, React, Angular)
- Know how to develop websites that meet AAA accessibility guidelines
- Able to create code that works consistently across different browsers and platforms
- Able to take Photoshop/Sketch/Figma designs and bring them to life in code
- C# / .net core with razor pages
- Experience working with GIT
- Experience in consuming Rest APIs and working with JSON
- Experience in integrating with Authentication servers specifically Oauth2/OpenID
Desirable Technical Skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience of minimum 4 years
- Involvement in previous ground-up projects
- Experience in developing reactive web applications for mobile use (iPad/iPhone etc.)
- Experience with component-based frameworks (Vue etc.)
- Experience in Jira
- Experience in Gitlab
- Experience within the relevant sector (retail/wholesale/IT)
- Flexible hybrid working arrangement
- Fitness lunch break
- Employee training budget
- Tea, coffee, and snacks
- Tremendous learning, career growth, and opportunity to work globally
- Private healthcare
- Annual performance-related bonus
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.