AuditorNicosia Cyprus Full-Time - Non Remote Mid Level
Our client is a medium-sized accounting firm that offers services of the highest standards to local and international clients. The firm was established in 1992 and consists of highly qualified partners and staff offering a wide range of expertise.
- Plan, execute, and successfully complete audits in accordance with ISAs and IFRSs
- Ensure work is prepared in accordance with the Firm’s policies and standards
- Report results of work performed to the supervisor/manager
- Keep up to date with key developments and trends
- Partly or newly ACCA/ACA qualified accountant
- Min 2 years of working experience in an accounting/audit firm
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language
- Experience with accounts production software (CASEWARE)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, Word)
- Trustworthy, team player, proactive, and responsible
- An attractive remuneration package according to experience and qualifications
- 13th salary
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.