Russian-speaking AccountantLimassol Cyprus Full-Time - Non Remote Senior Level
Our client specializes in the trade of frozen food in West Africa, currently expanding to other countries. Located in the center of Limassol, the Cyprus team needs a seasoned Russian-speaking Accountant to join the operation in close contact with the head office.
- Organize, develop, and control the Accounting department’s work
- Accounting of enterprises of several jurisdictions (Singapore, Canada, UK)
- Bookkeeping and VAT records in accordance with International bookkeeping principles
- Prepare Annual Financial Statements
- Complete and submit all tax reports depending on the jurisdiction
- Calculate salaries and relevant taxes
- Maintain relations with auditors, banks, tax consultants, service providers, etc.
- Prepare monthly management reports
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a similar role
- Diploma or University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or any other relevant field
- ACA/ACCA qualification will be considered an advantage
- Able to work full-time on-site
- Fluency in Russian and English (written and spoken) is essential
- Fully IT literate
- Self-starter with a solution-focused approach, keen to get things done
- Office working hours are from 9:00 until 18:00
- Health insurance
- 13th salary
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.