Financial AnalystLarnaca Cyprus Full-Time - Hybrid Working Model
Our client is a global family-owned investment holding company. They invest in the foundations needed to support sustainable, long-lasting collaborations with governments, financing institutions, and private and public partners.
A new challenging position has opened up in Cyprus in the Finance Department focusing on financial analysis, investment guidance and assisting the CFO with portfolio management. The successful candidate will play a key role in advising on the investment process, and strategic and tactical asset allocation within a multi-asset context. As a single-family office with a highly cosmopolitan orientation, our client offers a diverse team from various cultural backgrounds.
The Global CFO and the finance department are responsible for running treasury and asset allocation for the single-family office considering the active and passive businesses. As an integrated part of the Finance Department, the successful candidate will be reporting to the Global CFO located in Cyprus.
- Able to technically and practically assist the CFO with the portfolio management
- Risk Assessment
- Credit analysis
- Coordination on investment offers
- Assessment of the internal asset allocation compass
- Direct contact with external and internal key stakeholders
- Personal coordination of the investment process and the investment committee
- Monthly Reporting
- Tracking and reporting on trends, monitoring market conditions, and staying ahead of the curve
- Academic background is required – CFA/CIIA designations are preferred
- Experienced in a similar role as a Financial Analyst, Investment Analyst or Trader with Risk analysis elements
- Confirmed multi-asset expertise and knowledge; able to assist the CFO in portfolio management
- Proven track record in managing traditional and ideally also non-traditional assets
- Experience within asset management and banks is an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications and VBA knowledge
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong collaborative relationships with team members and partners
- Strong work ethic and the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- Pro-active approach, pragmatic and outgoing personality with the ability to work well under pressure
- Creativity and the ability to think out of the box
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value of diverse perspectives
- Annual discretionary bonus
- 1 day a week work from home
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.