AccountantNicosia Cyprus Full-Time - Non Remote
In the midst of a rapidly changing legal industry, our client thrives by offering innovative and agile legal solutions. With a business-focused approach, they deliver value while remaining cost-effective. Their team, including UK qualified lawyers and legal advisors, operates from Nicosia with associates across Limassol, Larnaca, and Paphos. Representing top Cypriot companies, including credit institutions, their commitment to excellence drives success. Currently hiring an Accountant to join the team.
- Issue and record invoices
- Prepare and submit payments and related declarations (VAT, Social Security, payroll, Annual Company Reports, etc.)
- Manage receipts, payments, and deposits
- Communicate with clients to collect outstanding debts
- Holder of an Accounting Diploma/Degree
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent command of Greek and English languages
- Ability to multitask under time pressure and strict deadlines
- Pleasant and honest character, displaying confidentiality, responsibility, honesty, transparency, politeness, and reliability
- Bonus based on performance
- Snacks at the office
- Flexible start working hours
- Friday afternoons off
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.