BI Reporting AnalystNormanton United Kingdom Full-Time - Hybrid Working Model
Thanks to the experience and history of our client, combined with passion and ambition, they continue to develop as a major player in the distribution of domestic and industrial electrical equipment. Now with nearly 500 branches and more than 3500 employees throughout Europe, with various business streams and a tech hub here in Nicosia, Cyprus they are growing dramatically.
Currently looking to hire a BI Reporting Analyst to join their team in Normanton, UK.
- Report to the Lead BI/AI Developer
- Report creation and management using OBIEE, Cognos, SQL Developer, and Excel
- Engage with stakeholders to understand their requirements and provide reporting solutions
- Maximize the existing reporting solutions while supporting new technologies
- Provide excellent Reporting and Analysis to all departments in all countries (UK, Netherlands, Germany, Italy and Luxembourg)
- Good Excel knowledge (Basic formulas, Vlookups, etc)
- Excellent database understanding (Tables, Views)
- SQL knowledge (Select, Joins, Case, Unions, Group By’s, With, etc)
- Experience in using BI Software
- Knowledge of ERP Systems
- Knowledge of Dimensional Modelling
- Hybrid working conditions
- Company Pension Plan
- 20 days holiday, building up each year by a day to a maximum of 25 days
- Enrollment in an excellent bonus scheme (after 12 months of Employment)
- Opportunities to upskill yourself in new technologies
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.