Affiliate ManagerRemote Full-Time - Full Remote - Contract
Our client is a high-tech company of VR idea-driven individuals developing a cross-platform VR video streaming metaverse. The team consists of 100+ talented people who strive for personal and professional growth. Engaging with contractors all over the world, they are now looking for an Affiliate Manager to join them.
This position involves managing affiliate campaigns from inception through to execution, while also optimizing for the best possible return on investment. You will be responsible for building and maintaining robust relationships with affiliate partners and crafting offers that drive conversions. You'll utilize your analytical skills to make data-driven decisions, ensuring that campaigns meet and exceed performance expectations.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of affiliate campaigns, including planning, development, launch, and performance analysis.
- Use analytics tools to monitor KPIs and make data-driven decisions to optimize campaigns.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with affiliate partners.
- Craft strong offers with high conversion rates based on a deep understanding of customer needs and market dynamics.
- Conduct A/B tests to fine-tune offers and campaign strategies.
- Report on campaign performance and provide actionable insights to senior management.
- Proven experience in affiliate marketing and campaign management.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Exceptional skills in crafting offers that convert and resonate with target audiences.
- Outstanding relationship-building capabilities, with a proven track record of establishing fruitful partnerships.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English (Verbal and written).
- Experience with multichannel marketing including social media, SEO, and email campaigns will be a plus.
- Certified in Google Analytics or other analytics platforms will be a plus.
- Experience in the VR Industry will be a plus.
- Long-term career opportunity in a high-tech global company.
- Flexible work hours and self-driven projects.
- Flat organisation promoting open communication.
- Option to work remotely or from the office in Slovenia.
- Exposure to the technologies that are transforming the tech sector.
- Remote and in-person gatherings and conferences.
- Collaboration with diverse international teams.
- Opportunities for advancement and additional education.
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.