Marketing ExecutiveNicosia Cyprus Full-Time - Hybrid Working Model
Our client, a leading healthcare facility with international clientele is expanding its flagship clinic in Nicosia, Cyprus, and is looking for a Marketing Executive to spearhead this new department, in-house.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Marketing and branding professional with excellent people skills and fluency in the coordination of promotion, branding, and PR principles. We are looking for someone able to report at a high level to the owner and senior management team, someone locally networked in Cyprus to liaise and coordinate with local vendors and assist in facilitating premium healthcare provision to all clients.
- Create marketing strategies that are aligned with business targets as agreed with the owner and management team
- Manage social media to ensure marketing potential is maximized
- Support sales and promotional efforts where required and assist product presentations and content
- Implement digital campaigns to increase web traffic and coordinate provision form external vendors when necessary
- Analyze and report on marketing metrics - Forecast market trends
- Research the market to identify new opportunities
- Generate innovative concepts to promote the brand, the services and niche points
- Address advertising needs of ongoing services that perhaps are not well known
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels
- Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction
- Liaise with internal teams and ensure brand consistency
- Establish a strong, long term web presence
- Coordinate and attend internal and external events as required ensuring the company is always represented appropriately and tastefully.
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and personality
- Fluency in English and Greek
- Proven experience with Marketing Campaigns and sound knowledge of the principles behind digital technologies and trends
- If not from a healthcare background, happy to research the clinic and its specialist services and become fluent in this sector
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Understanding of web design and able to source high-level providers
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be aware of the market trends competitors in the market
- Excellent presentation skills
- 13th salary
- Provident fund after probation
- Flexible, hybrid working hours
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.