Android Mobile DeveloperNicosia, Cyprus
Are you ready to help improve the HealthCare system? Our client, one of the most innovative and successful #healthtech start-ups, based in London, is looking to hire an Android Developer for their Cyprus office.
- Manage the full technical life-cycle of Android applications during each development phase
- Translate designs submitted by the Lead Designer into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Continuously discover and ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation
- Collaborate with the Head of Design and the rest of the Engineering team ensuring best UX
- As a member of the Software Engineering team contribute to the release planning
- Respond to service disruptions while maintaining an aggressive uptime SLA
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of technical documentation
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, QA, non-production and production environments
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science or related technical field
- 3+ years’ experience and a strong background in Android Mobile development is essential.
- Experience and demonstrated knowledge in consuming RESTful APIs from back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and its libraries
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills in fluent English
- Must thrive on new challenges and be passionate about wanting to contribute to the development and maintenance of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Provident fund medical cover
- Competitive compensation salary
- Working in an exciting, friendly and challenging environment driven by passion and excellence
- Opportunity to be part of a strong dynamic team with passion in continuous learning
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.