Primary Care Business Development LeadLondon, United Kingdom
As a company featuring a workforce management digital platform connecting healthcare professionals to work in NHS GP Federations and practices, our client revolutionises the management of staff banks with fill-rates exceeding 90% across the spectrum of primary care, including extended hours and sessional duty sessions.
By cutting out the expensive agency middleman, this platform has shown to reduce its clients’ agency spend by millions each year.
The platform is rapidly expanding across the NHS and is looking for an applicant with a strong NHS background with expertise in business development within the primary care sector, including federations/alliances.
Thriving on new challenges, you will demonstrate excellent judgement in prioritising and forecasting new opportunities and the drive to contribute to the business’ development at multiple levels.
- Generate, follow-up and close deals with key stakeholders within NHS GP federations/alliances and practices interested in the software solution.
- Work closely with the company’s business development team on all strategic aspects of the company.
- Help multiple GP federations/alliances to re-engineer their workforce planning practices to an industry Gold-standard.
- Assist in the planning and execution of a Business Development team to be specialised in Primary care
- 3 years minimum experience in a senior primary care sales/business development role (interim or permanent) across the spectrum of primary care
- A large professional network of GP federation/alliance/practice contacts
- A good understanding of the primary care sector including its recruitment challenges
- Driven Business Development professional with tenacity and belief in the platforms and tech involved in this key sector
- Ambitious innovation enthusiast looking for a fresh challenge and the opportunity to lead
- Demonstrable zest and interest for Health Tech Software platforms
Desirable but not essential
- Specific prior involvement in Human Resources in primary care
- Experience in workforce planning software
- Competitive salary rate
- Generous commission bonus
- The chance to build and lead your team
- Can work from home when not on a client site
- Flexible working patterns (can be a few times a week)
- Travel expenses reimbursed
- An opportunity to diversify your portfolio and be an integral part of an innovative Health-Tech software platform
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.