Tax ManagerNicosia, Cyprus
Are you looking for a new career move where you can set yourself apart and work for an international employer? Are you also a qualified, experienced Finance or Accounting professional specialised in Tax? Then look no further
- Develop and monitor the IP of the group
- Preparing tax policy for the company including application of Group transfer pricing rules.
- Updating transfer pricing policy, tariffs policy of the company
- Consulting on tax related issues when planning new operations, establishing new business lines, evaluating tax exposure, communicating with external consultants and auditors on tax related matters.
- Monitoring transaction taxes, providing methodological support
- Monitoring that tax legislation, tax policy and tax accounting procedures are followed by all responsible individuals
- Participating in audit inspections regarding tax related issues
- Monitoring and ensuring that data disclosed in the reports is true and correct
- Must be educated to degree level or the equivalent in finance and taxation
- Professional Accounting qualification is essential
- ADIT will be considered an advantage
- Advanced CYSEC certification will be considered an advantage
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a similar role (tax consulting/support for jurisdictions of Cyprus, EU countries, Russia, USA)
- Proven experience and training in working to a high degree of accuracy in the practical, administrative and legal elements of tax
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and Explorer Internet software
- Strong attention to detail and able to multi-task
- Strong collaborative skills and team ethic
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.