Business Software DeveloperLimassol, Cyprus
As an experienced Developer, this new role would give you the opportunity to be trained extensively in the products, technologies and standards used by this international company. You would be thoroughly trained and then included in the development of the range of products this company specialises in for the Maritime Industry. The CREWIMPACT range of products is based on Microsoft Dynamics Ax, with X++ as the programming language.
In addition to cutting edge technical challenges, this role enables the successful candidate to become fully literate in marine related terms, concepts and working procedures.
- Taking part in the agile development full cycle of project development from Analysis, Design, Implementation, Review, Testing and finally Deploying.
- You will be required to take part in the support process of our products and talk to customers to clarify and resolve issues
- As a full member the individual will be deployed both for development in the office and customer site
- The successful candidate will join an experienced team responsible for implementing and supporting CREWIMPACT range of products for the Maritime industry
- The main task will be to design, develop and test new functionality both directly in Dynamics Ax as well as in mobile applications interfacing with Dynamics AX
- Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or relevant field
- Developer Certificate for MS Dynamics AX (strong advantage)
- Experience with object-oriented development languages and relational databases
- Experience with mobile development technologies (Swift, Kotlin, Xamarin)
- Ability to research technical issues and generate creative/innovative solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment utilizing good judgment and initiative
- Strong Planning, organizational, interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Shipping related experience and knowledge (considered an advantage)
- 2 years’ experience
- Dynamics AX 2012 Version experience
- 1 years’ experience in Microsoft Dynamics D365
- 13th salary
- Personalized learning plan
- Daily lunch allowance
- Full medical for employees and their families
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data