Public Relations & Media ManagerNicosia, Cyprus
Events Management… Press Office… Media Relations… Are these words music to your ears? Are you a PR fiend eagerly on the prowl for that next challenge? Here is your next career move.
- Reporting to the General Manager, this pivotal team member will be responsible for developing key relationships with clients
- Responsible for executing tactical plans and managing events
- To undertake Press Office responsibilities
- Ensure delivery of key objectives and outputs
- Expected to lead story-building and story-telling
- To implement ongoing media relations and ensure delivery with passion and precision.
- To report and collaborate continuously with senior management
- Experienced PR & events manager
- You will have Agency/client experience of minimum 3 years
- Strong connection and knowledge of the Media landscape
- Proven experience in Media relations
- Influencer relations experience
- Experience and ease handling Press office: press releases & story pitching
- Monitoring & reporting experience and skills
- Event concept design and Venue selection experience
- Event planning and Budgeting skills
- 3rd party suppliers management experience
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Event organization & flow
- Excellent English speaker
- Flexible work schedule
- Annual performance related bonus
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.