Full Stack Software EngineersNicosia, Cyprus
Talented and passionate Full Stack Software Development Engineers look out! You could be part of a growing team which will be implementing mission critical tooling and abstract away complex workflows.
You will have the chance to contribute to every phase of the development process and deploy scalable software systems worldwide.
Our client’s mission is to bring a wave of innovation and sweeping changes to the software technology ecosystem by pushing the boundaries in robustness, fault-tolerance and smart adaptive algorithms that can react intelligently to real-world events.
Come make history as a software developer at every level of the stack, from front-end user interface to backend services and everything in between. Be part of a highly motivated, co-operative, and fun-loving team of software developers who thrive on solving challenging problems and building large-scale distributed software systems.
- Responsible for implementing and designing simple, elegant, and efficient experiences for both internal and external customers
- Test, test, test: this team of engineers don't just write code, they also test the heck out of it. You will write unit tests, integration tests and regression tests and find ways to automate them in order to drive quality and prevent regressions
- Troubleshoot and fix operational problems. You will also have the opportunity to automate troubleshooting procedures, write tools and, when the issues concern specific customers, talk to customers and understand their space better
- Influence product direction: You will propose ideas for the future of the space and get to shape the roadmap
- BSc in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Experience with building scalable public/private APIs
- Experience with Git
- Excellent at debugging and troubleshooting
- Excellent at meeting deliverables and timelines that you set
- Team player: brings out the best in fellow engineers and plays well with product owners and designers
- Effective communication skills: explain technical solutions to both engineering and non-technical teammates
Nice to Haves
- Experience with GraphQL and Data Modeling preferred
- Experienced in databases, preferably including NoSQL
- Preprocessors (LESS, SASS) and build tools (Webpack)
- Experience with Redis, RabbitMQ and Elasticsearch
- Experience with DevOps, or Serverless Framework
- Experience in Socket.io, Firebase and Realtime database
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Background with large enterprise projects
- Test driven development experience
- A very attractive package will be offered based on candidates' experience and skills
- The opportunity within a highly motivated team to work in a fast-growing company
- Excellent career opportunities, with flat hierarchies
- A very attractive variable compensation model
- Additional bonuses depending on individual performance
- Salary and bonuses depend on your experience, talent and performance
- Opportunity to benefit from our Company's Employee Stock Option Program
- Above-average earning potential with an employer that gives you a long-term perspective
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.