Junior DevelopersNicosia, Cyprus
Great opportunity for junior developers or engineers hot for a challenge and ready for an adrenaline rush of innovative technologies.
- Work as part of the development team on existing and new projects
- Writing and testing effective, accurate and functional code
- Support of on-going operations and projects
- Documenting systems configuration and dependencies
- Reporting service status and issues to senior engineers and team leader
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Ideally 1+ year of Software Development experience.
- A problem solver who enjoys challenge and the opportunity to proactively deliver innovative results
- Strong organisational skills
- Fluency in English (written & spoken)
- Capacity to grow into a full stack developer position
- A very attractive package will be offered based on candidates' experience and skills
- The opportunity within a highly motivated team to work in a fast-growing company
- Excellent career opportunities, with flat hierarchies
- A very attractive variable compensation model
- Additional bonuses depending on individual performance
- Salary and bonuses depend on your experience, talent and performance
- Opportunity to benefit from our Company's Employee Stock Option Program
- Above-average earning potential with an employer that gives you a long-term perspective
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.