Junior Legal ConsultantNicosia, Cyprus
Are you a dynamic and driven individual looking to make a difference through your work? Are you interested in joining an innovative business and legal consulting firm whose mission is to make this world a better place through holistic business consulting services, workshops and seminars?
Then look no further. Our client is a boutique consulting firm located in Nicosia with clients around the world. With an aggressive growth strategy, this is a role for a candidate who fits with their progressive conscious culture.
This role is a unique opportunity to work within a company who pride themselves on incomparable ethical, hands-on and tailored client services, the focus on well-being in the workplace and being mindful of our impact on this planet.
- This role is for a qualified lawyer who is ready to step into a consulting role
- Responsible for providing business and legal support services to a range of corporate clients
- You will be exposed to a variety of corporate and commercial work including managing client files, drafting and reviewing documentation
- You will be providing business support and guidance and transitioning clients into the new era of Conscious Business
- You will be trained in Conscious Business and Conscious Leadership and encouraged to engage in and contribute to our workshops and seminars accordingly
- You will have a degree in Law from any common law jurisdiction university
- You will have at least 3 years of post-admission experience in corporate and or commercial law
- You will need to be fluent in English – fluent in Greek is considered an advantage
- Excellent team player you will be well versed in professional collaboration and have advanced interpersonal skills
- You will have proven legal experience but be interested in looking into other ways of using your legal expertise in a business environment
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.