Web DeveloperNicosia, Cyprus
How would you like be part of one of the most innovative and successful start-ups? As an experienced Web Developer are you passionate about learning new technologies and applying them?
Our client is continually growing and as a health-tech social impact company, is looking to hire a Web Developer, based in their Nicosia, Cyprus offices, to take the lead on important projects. The company operates a London-based product suite which includes mobile and web applications.
As the ideal applicant you have a strong background and experience in Web development and Software Engineering in general. You can demonstrate how you thrive on new challenges, demonstrating excellent judgment in prioritizing tasks. You are a skilled multi-tasker who passionately wants to contribute to the development of Web products with the use of Web frameworks and latest cutting-edge technologies.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain web applications and their infrastructure to support them
- Collaborate with the product design team to ensure the best user experience of our web products
- Respond to service disruptions while maintaining an aggressive uptime SLA
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of technical documentation
- Contribute in the product pipeline planning and strategy
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science or related technical field
- 3+ years of Web Development experience
- Experience and demonstrated knowledge in any of the following client-side languages
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience and demonstrated knowledge in any of the following database technologies
- Experience with API design and implementation
- Git, BitBucket or any other distributed source version control system
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills in fluent English
The following will be considered a plus
- Experience and knowledge in cloud computing
- Experience and demonstrated knowledge in any server-side languages
- Competitive salary
- Medical cover
- Provident Fund
- Working in an exciting, friendly and stimulating environment driven by passion and excellence
- Opportunity to be part of a strong dynamic team with passion in continuous learning
- Opportunity to be an integral part of an innovative platform improving the way healthcare is delivered
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.