PSP SpecialistLimassol, Cyprus
Excellent opportunity for an organised professional to effectively administer and offer only the highest level of bespoke services to clients in the Financial markets sector.
As part of the team, the role will involve the corporate and banking administration involved with incorporations, online payment solutions and liaising between banks and clients. This calls for a detail oriented, knowledgeable professional keen to take their career to the next level.
- Responsible for the variety of payment solutions
- Responsible for managing applications
- Maintaining banking/agents network globally
- Handling KYC / CFT procedures
- Collaboration with other PSPs and develop these relationships.
- Maintaining Corporation documentations.
- Assessment of new opportunities
- Administrative tasks to do with financial statements
- 2 years+ working experience in Corporate Services companies or Fiduciaries – companies formation & banking services
- Familiarity with complex corporation structures
- Experience in the banking sector, preferably in a compliance related position
- Degree holder in Economics or Finance or any other relevant field
- Fluency in English essential
- Excellent business written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.