Business Development ManagerLimassol, Cyprus
Excellent opportunity for Business development professionals to join an expanding CIF in Limassol.
As part of the team, the role will involve reporting to senior management and generating strong leads and networks.
- Identifying new potential business opportunities and networks
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining strong business relationships with new and existing clients
- Optimize all aspects of the affiliate program through existing and new networks
- Developing and monitoring promotions and activities
- Preparing materials and descriptions of products and services
- Updating Clients in terms of offerings
- Produce relevant reports and information to management
- At least 3 years’ relevant Sales or BD experience
- Experience within the financial industry is a must
- Fluent in English language
- University degree in Business, Finance, Economics or another relevant field will be considered an advantage
- Dynamic, results oriented and self-motivated personality
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Excellent communication, networking and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent base salary
- 23 days’ annual leave
- Medical scheme
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.