Full-time Clinical LeadUnited Kingdom
This is an exciting opportunity in a successful Health Tech startup based in London, with the ability to work from home, a generous salary and commissions on top. Wherever you are in the UK, if you have business development or account management experience and you love tech then get in touch.
How does this sound: Working on site with your customers, with the flexibility to work from home when not on site. A role where you get to be in charge of driving adoption and implementation of a digital staff bank platform to healthcare organisations. A role where you could work with full ownership of your client relationships, end to end. From rolling out the product: the platform in this case, liaising closely with staff and management alike, to conducting training, trouble shooting and maintaining customer satisfaction and relationships
Our client, with their workforce management web and mobile platform that connects healthcare professionals to work in healthcare organisations, is cutting out the inefficient, ineffective and expensive agency middleman and has proven to reduce its clients’ agency spend by millions each year.
So if you love to build relationships, if you are a born communicator and problem solver who likes a dynamic role where no day is like the next then this is for you.
Experienced in the NHS, Account management already under your belt, we need to hear from you.
- For professionals who are task-driven and autonomous to provide end to end support and relationship management of clients within the NHS
- To report to a Management team who you will collaborate closely with
- To adopt account management best practices to drive adoption of the platform and communicate the “What’s in it for me” to different stakeholders within the account. The platform is rapidly expanding across the NHS and part of your role will be to network and extensively increase the reach of the product across the NHS even further.
- Fostering new connections and relationships with clients and nurturing existing ones
- University degree graduate
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience as an Account Manager for the NHS, preferably for a software-based solution
- Excellent networking and client support skills
- Business acumen
- Knowledge of the NHS is essential
- Hard worker, self-motivated and independent
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Excellent account management skills
- Must be able to travel between customers??
- Work with like-minded healthcare professionals, software engineers and industry experts in a very friendly and fun environment
- Ability to work from home
- Generous salary with performance bonus
- Smartphone and travel expenses
- Full training will be provided in the first month of employment with simulations and senior-member shadowing
- Position available immediately
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.