Mid Level Full stack PHP DeveloperNicosia, Cyprus
As an experienced software developer, you will be able to fully engage with this platform and project and be able to provide the management team with full reports, recommendations and evaluation with solutions.
- To undertake the migration of the existing project to a new developing environment; to then further the development of it
- Responsible for expressing technical opinions and making technical assessments of work
- To fully take on responsibility as the core technical team of the business
- To evaluate and respond to requirements coming from the Business side
- In-depth understanding of Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies
- Proven work experience in web services developing PHP (Symphony)
- Familiar with HTML and CSS
- Familiar with SQL relational databases
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent English communications skills
- Knowledge of the Greek Language will be considered an advantage
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.